First, we would like thank you for joining the Ensemble Au Québec / Together In Quebec intercessor group ! Your support as an intercessor for this ministry is the key to God’s blessing it.
- Reasons for thanksgiving:
- NPO : Approuval of our request for a Non-Profit Organisation (Federal gouvernment), has enabled us to issue income tax receipts for your charitable donations, and this retroactive effective to March 2015.
- Financial donations : Sébastien Schneeberger (Provincial deputy for Drummond–Bois-Francs); 2. François Choquette (Federal deputy for Drummond); and, 3. Exeter Pentecostal Tabernacle.
These donations have permitted us to buy our own Multimedia projector (Power point).
- Subjects of prayer:
- Fellowship meals: Pray for each of the breakfast and other fellowship meals, including the choice of the restaurants, the cities selected, our guest speakers, and for the participation of many people from various cities in the province of Quebec.
Next breakfast – September 17th, at Stratos, in Drummondville, our guest speaker: Rev Claude Favreau.
- Elim Felllowship annual retreat and conference (September 26-29, 2016) :. Pastor Bob and Pastor John, will participate and present the Ensemble Au Quebec ministry. Pray that God opens doors for this ministry in Ontario. The Sunday before (September 25th), Pastor John will preach at Exeter Pentecostal Tabernacle, in Exeter, Ont.
- New Horizons Project (federal) : Pray that our project for financial support to buy various equipment is accepted. Here are the steps taken so far : Request submitted on July 26, 2016 (the limit date was July 29th). We received an offical conformation, that New Horizons, received our request on August 8th 2016. Our project will now go under study. If it is accepted, we will be advised in early 2017. The funds would be available for us in March 2017.
- 50 + Conference – April 29th 2017 (Guest speakers : Rev. Michel Bisaillon & Rev. Mario Cyr) : Pray that at this conference there is a participation of : over 200 participants; that many pastors attend, and that many people be touched by the Holy Spirit.
- Exortation : Psalm 23.1 : « The Lord is my sheppard, I shall not want. »
What does « I shall not want! » mean:
- That I will have all I need in order to accomplish God’s will in my life.
3 John 2 : « Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. »
- That I will be fully satisfied with what my Shepper gives me, in the manifestation of His sollicitude through the difficulties I will experience, because I will put my trust in His love and His fidelity towards me.
John 10.10 : « … I have come that they may have life, and that they have it more abundantly. »
It’s only by the power that Christ puts in us and through us that we will overcome life’s changing and challenging circumstances.
This does not come naturelly, however, we can learn by putting our trust in God.
The direction team of Ensemble au Québec / Together in Quebec :
(Pastors : John & Denise Binns, Bob & Anne Loohuizen and Guy & Nicole Martin)